This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy to understand what type of information We collect using cookies, and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc., in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Unicorn T-Shirt, 241 Pensport Mall, Philadelphia, PA 19148.
- Cookies mean small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Unicorn T-Shirt, accessible from https://unicorntshirts.co/.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the website, a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both sessions and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the website and enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, we cannot provide the services you have asked for, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices You make when Using the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and avoid re-enter your preferences every time. You use the website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the website, and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835.
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored.
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac.
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us: